Sunday, March 27, 2011

first post!

Hi, My name is Vanessa, and this is my blog about my awesome life ;)

This is actually my second blog. I first started blogging here, not too fancy! I didn't blog much at all, but that blog was boring! What better way then to just start a new fun hopefully more interesting one!

I am a online member of Weight Watchers. Healthy living is what my blog will be about. I'll post stuff like exciting meals I had, my exercises, and my weekly weigh-ins. It will also be about my awesome life of course.

Besides doing Weight Watchers, I work at a special services school as a teacher assistant. I am also going to school for my Master's in Special Education.

Now i need your help! I need tips to make this cooler, and look awesome! I don't know how to do anything fancy like those tabs at the top where i can put my favorite recipes, about me, exercises or how to make a cool banner. Please help! 

If you blog leave me your blog address, I would love to start reading your blog too :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I got your blog address from the WW's message board. I don't post very often, but my s/n's The.Bees.Knees :) Come on over and follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! thanks for following. I think I am following you now, hope i did it right!

    I remember you from the boards!

    ReplyDelete