Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fell off the "WW" band wagon.

Once again.. I fell off the band wagon, and found myself eating bad.  I did good all day at work, then all of a sudden I found myself snacking on bugles.. yes bugles, so bad for you! I don't know what I was thinking, I obviously wasn't. It then started a trend of bad eating for the rest of the day/night. I am done eating for the night. 

I am actually watching the biggest loser, when all of a sudden I was like "why do I keep doing this??"

Tomorrow, I will start over!! I am actually thinking about changing my Weigh-In day to Thursday. Friday has been my Weigh-In day since I started. I think the change will be good. On Thursdays at my work the bake shop sells all the stuff they have been making with the students all week. Every week I want to buy something, but can't because my Weigh-In is the next day. When I deprive myself of something that is usually when I eat horrible the next day. I am thinking if I Weigh-In on Thursdays, give my self a treat BUT count it I will do better in the long run. Thoughts, suggestions?  I'm going to think this through and Weigh-In on Friday this week and decide next week.

Sorry I have been MIA since I started the blog. My weeks are CRAZY. Mondays and Wednesdays I have class and I don't get home till after 9. After packing my lunch and getting ready for bed.. the last thing I want to do is blog. Tuesdays I usually do homework and feel guilty if I am not. Then Life was just busy this weekend.

I had a baby shower on Saturday for my cousin, can't wait for the baby to come! First great-grandchild on my dads side of the fam.. so exciting. My cousin (the new dad) and I were always together and having when we were younger, its so weird to try to see him as a dad.

Sunday we celebrated my birthday at my Nanny's house. My nanny is my mom's mom. So I had a lot of family time this weekend. Which was great since it is rare.

HEALTHY menu for tomorrow:
Breakfast:
~ 1 cup un-sweetened applesauce (0p+)
~ 1 kiwi cut and mixed in applesauce (0p+)
...so good, gives the un-sweetened applesauce a sweeter flavor. I also love mixing in blueberries and strawberries. 

Lunch:
~ 1/2 serving of tuna salad I made (2p+) ... nothing special
~ flatout light wrap (2p+) with lettuce and grape tomatoes
~ Orange
(tuna salad= 1 can tuna (3p+) 1tbls mayo made with olive oil (1p+) 4 p+ for whole thing.. two servings = 2p+ each... yeah boring i know)

Dinner:
~ Frozen dinner.. gluten free lasagna (sad i know) (7p+)
~ pear, or possibly another orange. Takes longer to eat and occupies me wanting to snack throughout class.

When I get home I'll probably have a small snack.

thanks for reading! Can't wait to post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment