Thursday, April 7, 2011

what is going on with me?

I have not been good, YES I know Tuesday I was ready to eat healthy on Wednesday. Well that didn't exactly happen.

Tomorrow is a new week for me, so I am starting over. This weekend nothing really is going on so I can focus on exercise and eating healthy.

Tomorrows HEALTHY menu:

Breakfast: 4 points plus total
Oatmeal from here (4p+) I think I'm gonna have strawberry and cream so good! I actually bought a bunch of boxes at target for 1- 1.50 a box with 5 servings each. pretty good deal. and super YUMMY!! :P
pear (0p+)

Lunch: 4 points plus total
bagel thin (3p+)
1 tablespoon cream cheese (1p+)
1/2 tablespoon raspberry preserves (0p+)
cantaloupe (0p+)

side note: Lunch is always hard for me. I want to have fun lunches that are easy to put together and low point. I get very bored, very easily.. so please I need ideas.

Snack before the gym :): 1 points plus total
string cheese (1p+)
orange (0+)

Dinner: 6 points plus total
1 serving of vegetable ravioli from Whole Foods (4p+)
2 tsp oil (2p+) one for pasta, one for...
roasted asparagus! so yummy.

So far thats 11 points plus, out of my 29... but don't worry I'll eat my points. Probably in ice cream form :) I am guilty to admit that I love Weight Watchers Ice Cream bars.

PS I want to go away so bad!!

oh yeah, I wasn't going to post this because I am not happy to say I haven't been eating good. I decided to do it because it will be motivation to show you guys I can do this!

3 comments:

  1. Just be persistant. Your small choices and good decisions will pay off in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, I'm just gonna have to take one day at a time. for some reason this time with weight watchers is so much harder than last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, asparagus! That just happens to be one of my favorite veggie side dishes. I love roasting in the oven, too. Stay positive, baby girl!

    ReplyDelete